It is rare I recommend events to my readers; however, this event is one that you really should consider. The event will leave you inspired with opportunities that are unfolding in South-East Queensland. Property, technology, and marketing combine in an excellent event that will change the way you see sales and communication. This would be a great opportunity to attend for those of you in roles across the following fields: marketing, sales, business development, communication, events, and management.
Join the AMI for networking, drinks and finger food, followed by a discussion with leaders in property, marketing and a world class entertainment precinct – all of which is exposing us to opportunities that will transform the very economic, business and tourism landscape of Brisbane and Queensland like never before – jobs for now and into the future!
Key note speakers include:
– Geoff Hogg – Managing Director at The Star Entertainment Group;
– Antonia Mercorella – CEO at Real Estate Institute of Queensland (REIQ);
– Andy Fyffe – Managing Partner at Khemistry; and
– Demetri Hughes – President QLD Committee at AMI | Managing Director at 1Up Communications.
At this event you will:
– Meet the team at VeyeR who will be showcasing the latest generation 360 video / Virtual Reality Technology.
– Hear about the economic benefits for Brisbane and Queensland, and leave with a strong understanding on how property significantly impacts the economy, and on the latest trends in the sector.
– Understand how an effective marketer needs to know how their audience consume or are scrolling past content.
Date: Wednesday, 20 April 2016
Time: 6:00pm – 8:00pm
Venue: Queensland Cricketer’s Club, 411 Vulture Street, East Brisbane
To register phone 1300 737 445 and select Option #3.